The Betc Academy is an apprenticeship program designed for Betc interns who wishes to learn how to create and produce real work.
Launched in 2010, the Academy 10th session has just ended and we are now working on the 11th brief. Some brands the Academy has been working for : Peugeot, CANAL+, Pages Jaunes, FDJ.FR, Rhodia, Uber, Ubisoft, Decathlon …
► Air France
Launched in April 2014 in 120 countries.
A total reboot of Air France communication strategy and creative territory for a complete 360° worldwide deployment. More than 30 prints, two radio codes, display, mobile, digital billboards, TVC, safety instructions video …
In charge of CINEMA, US SERIES and CREATION ORIGINALES (homemade series) projects for 3 years. During this period I’ve been able to work on very various problematics such as launching Borgia, the first super production of the channel or keep the attraction of Cinema in the subscription funnel.
● Création Originales : Launch and development of immersive ecosystems for Borgia, Les Revenants and Tunnel.
Few distinctions :
- Borgia : FWA Website + Mobile winner, Grand Prix Strategies.
- Les Revenants : FWA Website + Mobile winner.
● Cinema : To remind audiences of CANAL+ commitment to quality cinema, we launched « the more you watch CANAL+ the more you love cinema » with a series of prints and a TVC, the Bear.
The Bear was the world’s most awarded ad in 2012’s Gun Report ranking and remain the most awarded TV ad ever.
► NISSAN EUROPE / INFINITI EUROPE
● Coordination of 13 countries for 10 months. Our main mission was the launch of Qashquai Urban proof strategy and creative assets in the area
● Participate to the winning european pitch for Inifiniti luxury cars launch
► CHIVAS BROTHERS / G.H. MUMM
● Campaigns production for Chivas Regal, Champagne G.H. Mumm and Martell cognac
● Worldwide coordination within the TBWA network