Combining a strong brand vision with an accurate sense of creativity. Believing in a new kind of branding : a social media-centric one. Exploring new ways to push the brand's creativity and its cultural relevance.
# Definition and implementation of the agency brand positioning : shifting from the brand DNA advertising to activation, cross-media event and content.
# Management of team of 20 people (social media managers, account managers, creatives)
# Set up a new integrated team-working accross the group departments from the brief to the pres
# Network and business development with the Shanghai agency network
# Promoting the FF DIF (group investment fund for start-ups) with the agency advertisers
Key project : Equidia « Birth of a Foal »
- Problem : How to stand out in this highly competitive TV industry ?
- Answer : A 24 hours live and interactive TV show. The first french « slow TV » experience.
- Results : 19 millions of impressions, + 14 000 FB fans in 24 hours, record hearings
- Award : Best Social TV operation (SMA Awards), Gold in media category (Brand content Award)
Creation and development of the Food department
# Multidisciplinary (on and off) team management
# Leading brand positioning strategy and communication platform for 12 brands
# Central coordination of the PR, trade and media agencies for Weight Watchers
# Financial management (profitability and new business plan) of the department
# Participation to major global pitch for FF group (Quick, Weight Watchers and Carambar)
Key project : Carambar « The countrywide joke »
- This pitch opened the Mondelez group to Fred&Farid agency
- Problem : how to rejuvenate an old iconic sweets brand ?
- The answer : the sweetertainment
- Results : top of mind +18%, preference +29%, consideration +17%, monthly vol selling +20,4%
- Awards : Bronze Cannes Lion, Gold Lovie digital award and Gold EFFIE (french efficiency award)
In charge of 4 major brands : Carte bleue Visa, Emirates, Universal Music Mobile and Caroll.
# Team management (5 accounts)
# Brand story-telling and its creative execution
# 360 production departments supervision (TVC, point of sale, outdoor, radio and digital)
# Creative pro-bono for 2 associations : Reporters without borders and Innocence in danger
Specialisation in FMCG brands : Maille, Bridélice, Twinings, Evian Affinity, Neutrogena
# Creative brief and production management (TVC, print and radio)
# International coordination (with the Johnson&Johnson hub)
# Qualitative and quantitative research follow-up