An award-winning, entrepreneurial executive with a record of leading business transformation at agency and client level.
Recent projects and honours:
- 2016 Effies - Most Effective European Agency Network.
- 2016 Inaugural winner of Ray Rubicam Award: Employee of the year.
- 2016 Cannes Media Grand Prix, Print & Publishing Grand Prix for McWhopper - key contributor.
- 2016 Keynote Speaker, WGSN Futures.
- 2015 Y&R EMEA's best Effectiveness award performance. No.2 WPP Agency ranked.
- 2015 Cannes Media Grand Prix, Grand Clio, WARC Innovation Grand Prix Prize winning ‘Between Us’ for Vodafone Turkey (strategy lead & case author).
- 2015 Cannes Data Gold winning ‘Twin Souls Project’ for The National Russian Orphan Foundation (strategy lead & case author).
- 2015 Hungarian Effectiveness Grand Prix winner ‘Gif Performances’ for Katona Jozef Theatre (strategy lead).
WPP Maestro Executive Leadership Alumni.
Executive Member of the IPA Strategy Group & Talent Mentor (2013 – 2017).
Personal commendation for services to Life Saving and the Community by Prime Minister of Australia John Howard (2007). Recipient of numerous Australian lifesaving awards including Lifesaver of the Year (2002).
Long distance swimmer, meditator (Vipassana since 2006), serial health/sport experimenter, part time Alto Saxophone player and quite a decent baker.