I deliver innovative digital/experiential ideas and campaigns, working collaboratively with technologists and other specialists in the Interactive Experience (IE) team.
IE are a creative collective of problem solvers, explorers and storytellers. We’re on a mission to turn passive consumers into active participants. To make things people want. Not just make people want things. We think of technology as a means to a creative end, not an end in itself. On-ground or online, screens and headsets, digital or physical builds, we are open to all solutions and platforms. Because the work we do is so diverse, our team is composed of specialists from a variety of creative and technical backgrounds. We dabble in VR, AR, product & packaging design, artificial intelligence, retail interactive, experiential ideas, mobile apps, and of course, advertising. https://interactiveexperience.io
I am also the head ideator for Iris' product development and innovation sister agency, The Nursery. We work collaboratively with clients like Samsung, the BBC and Camelot to enhance existing and create new products and services.
- Global and local pitch wins;
- experiential VR project for Samsung Korea working collaboratively with Cheil and Framestore;
- interaction concepts for a Samsung Connected Fridge;
- award-winning digital outdoor work for MINI UK;
- mobile game concepts and prototyping for UK and European lottery clients;
- launch of the customer-relationship and content platform/app, myGalaxy, with 700k active mobile users.
Brands: Samsung, Shell, Adidas, Domino's, The National Lottery.