I had the great opportunity to be Uber’s first Head of Brand, leading teams in both the Brand and Growth Marketing divisions to begin telling the human story that truly makes Uber great, the story of each of our amazing drivers. We delivered these stories across every medium – Digital, TV, Print, Radio, Social, Uber.com and PR. All of this to continue accelerating consumer acquisition at the world's fastest growing company while also ensuring the lifetime value of our customers, drivers and brand.
• Worked with the strategy team to solidify global market fit and messaging.
• Developed consistent tone of voice, “look and feel”, design and photography for all marketing assets across Uber’s 579 global cities and teams.
• Built and managed a globally centralized asset library to improve brand consistency.
• Hired and managed teams across the organization’s diverse marketing divisions including Brand Marketing, Growth Marketing, Strategy, Copy Writing, Photography and Social.
• Helped led the restructure of the global marketing organization from a hyper local structure to a regional management structure. This vastly improved brand consistency, mentorship and opportunity for individual employee growth. This restructure also decreased redundant marketing spending.
• Stakeholder presentations and management.
• Led Uber’s first national TV campaign and RFP.
• Worked cross functionally with Brand, Growth, Social and PR stakeholders to pitch, sale and implement Uber’s new driver focused message.