I´m a creative mind with a high level of curiosity, idealism and passion. I studied design and have more than twelve years leading and co-creating projects in the creative industry. In January 2018, I started a Journey to enhance my inspiration and skills, with the purpose to bring all my knowledge, experience and creativity to the service of a more equal and sustainable world. This journey took me to exciting festivals, cities, courses and today has me at Warwick University researching about circular and social business and innovation models with social and environmental missions.
In the meanwhile, I founded an open community for creative women called SOMOS CREATIVAS with the help of talented women from the advertising industry in Colombia and I also had been offering my service as a creative consultant for social entrepreneurs under a brand called FIVE HEARTS.
Thanks to the multiple creative recognitions obtained during my career, I had been selected as:
- Jury member for young Lions in Colombia (2014).
- Jury member New York festival for the Design and Avant-garde and Innovation categories (2017-2018).
- Jury member for the promo and activation jury at the Cannes Lions Creativity festival (2016).
- Jury president for the social responsibility at FICE (2017).
- Invited to the equal gender communication panel from UN WOMEN in Cartagena (2017).
- Awarded with the Santander Bank scholarship for Latin American Students. (2018).