Fold7 is a 21st Century advertising agency, focused very much on 21st Century consumers.
During my tenure, Fold7 welcomed several new clients into the fold including Wonga, Audible, Magners, EAT and Doddle.
Fold7 was also recognised at several awards for its creative work including the Cannes Lions festival, Masters of Marketing, Clios, EPICAs, Campaign Big (Gold), The Drum OOH Creative and The Grocer Marketing, Advertising and PR awards, as well as shortlists for Shots and Kinsale.
My role was to develop and implement new business and marketing activities for the agency to promote its offering and services to prospective clients, intermediaries and journalists, including:
• Leading the new business development strategy, identifying target clients, sectors and creating contact strategies
• Managing inbound enquiries from initial contact, creds meetings, RFI responses, through to pitch
• Managing the new business pipeline, aggregating opportunities throughout the agency
• Growing agency profile through marketing and PR activity
• Managing relationships with key trade bodies and intermediaries
• Leading and managing the awards strategy and programme
• Contributing to marketing content as a new business tool, including website content, blog, social media and external profiles on intermediary and procurement portals
• Attending and representing the agency at key networking events