I'm a Creative Director from Copenhagen Denmark. I founded the award-winning creative digital agency, Konstellation in 2006 with a mission to create the best and most creative workplace. In 2015 Konstellation was acquired by Republica and became Konstellation & Republica, one of Denmarks largest agencies.
It has been a fantastic ride with even more fantastic people!
I'm starting a new Creative Agency with some nice and tallented people January 2018. Coffee?
I've worked for major brands including: LEGO, Samsung, IKEA, Nissan, Playstation, 3, Carlsberg, Sony Ericsson, Arla, COOP, Adidas, Doctors without borders, Distortion, Pandora, Skoda, TDC, Red Cross, Danske Bank, Save the children, Wonderful Copenhagen, Holsten, Tuborg, Danida, Somersby, Hasselblad and Peugeot among others.
Personal positions, distinctions and honours:
– Chairman of Danish Internet Awards.
– Awarded the honourable title ‘Concept Developer of the year’, 2015.
– 50+ awards.
– Featured on the M-list of influential and visionary Danish marketing professionals, 2016.
– Creative Circle jurymember.
– External lecturer at Reklamelinien and The Danish School of Media and Journalism.
– 3 startup exits.
– Dad, husband and kitesurfer.