Graduate from ISC Paris (MBA), Julien Binet started his carreer doing PR working on the launch of several start-ups, and global company : Microsoft, Handspring, IBM, Texas Instrument, Tele2.
Since 2005, Julien has been specializing in Internet for luxury brands Retail and Banking (LVMH, Chanel, BNP Paribas, BPCE, ...)
At eAuctionRoom, he launched the first ecommerce website of a French auction house, and rolled out the service worldwide. Biggest sale made online 4.5m€ (Supercar), 3.5m€ (Painting)
As a consultant, he helps luxury brands design and implement their strategies online, Retail Bank to go further in their digital approach, and created global online monitoring team for them.
At Webloyalty, he now manage the eReputation activity for Europe and help the crossing markets : BRICS
At a glance:
- Internet & ecommerce professional with 14+ years experience
- Luxury & retail specialist
- Strong skills in project management
- Ability to make teams from various backgrounds work together
- International exposure: US, Europe, Japan, Brasil, Turkey, Iran, UAE
- Digital marketing : search (SEO, SEM), display, database, email marketing
- Online branding & brand-content
- Web 2.0, bloggers, social media (FB, Twitter, YT, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Project management
- Change management
- Marketing & Communication skills
- Team management
- International Reputation Management
Julien trains and teaches Students and professionnals : communication, business, ecommerce, reputation management, crisis communication,...