Miguel Felipe Molina

Miguel Felipe Molina

Copywriter at Grey Group
New York, United States

About me

I write because it’s my hobby. I write because it’s my habit. And I write because it’s my job. I’ve been a copywriter for more than five years in three different continents. I’ve worked for small and massive clients. I’ve seen 99% of my ideas die in different ways, and I’ve always woken up with the conviction of making the other 1% count.

Years of doing crosswords and reading pretty much everything I’ve had handy, allow me to know a little bit about profound and trivial topics - from astronomy to Britney stuff- but don’t get me started with soccer or music if you don’t have hours to talk.

Below you can see my experience - the brands and agencies I’ve worked for - and some awards and recognition I’ve gotten in these five years. If you want to see my favorite campaigns in the whole universe, go to www.writefelipe.com.

I genuinely wish you’re having a fantastic day. Thanks for reading, because as I said, I write because it’s my hobby, my habit, and my job.

Sector Experience

Positions

Copywriter
New York, United States
October 2016 - January 2018 (1 year 3 months)
Clients: Emergen-C, Breathe Right, Volvo, Tums, AARP.
Copywriter
Berlin, Germany
July 2016 - October 2016 (3 months)
Clients: Volkswagen Germany, LIDL, Telekom and Gardena
Copywriter Intern
New York, United States
April 2016 - July 2016 (3 months)
Clients: Jhonson & Johnson, Northwell, Schick, Wild Turkey
Copywriter
Santafé de Bogotá, Colombia
February 2013 - February 2015 (2 years)
Created, supervised and launched advertising campaigns for major national and international brands, including Nestlé, National Police of Colombia, L'Oréal, 4-72 (Mail Service), Av Villas Bank, Klim Milk, Terpel (Oil company), Sodimac, Ripley, AVAL Group (Banks), Positive (Insurance), Pfizer.

Regular duties included:
• Strategy development.
• Concept development, campaign development, and final client pitching.
• Copywriting for TV, radio, online, outdoor, print, integrated and even speeches for stores openings

Education

Portfolio Program Field Of Study Copywriting

2015 - 2017 (2 years)

Creative Writing Field Of Study Advertising

2012 - 2013 (1 year)

Communication and Media Studies

2007 - 2012 (5 years)

Similar Talent

Serdar Tabur
Copywriter
MullenLowe Istanbul
Kyle Heiner
Copywriter
Anheuser-Busch
Ved Prakash Yadav
Copywriter
MRM//McCann
Kate Baynham
Copywriter
Goodby Silverstein & Partners
Anthony Campagna
Copywriter
Freelance
Tim Diviny
Copywriter
Royal London
Claire Randall
Copywriter
Schafer Condon Carter

Create a free Talent profile and become a member of AdForum

Get Started