Responsible for positioning, internal and external communications. Creating marketing strategies
and developing marketing tools, including digital campaigns, interactive presentations, and video
case studies. Grow new business, manage brands and partnerships, direct product launches,
promotional campaigns, and oversee global digital/social media positioning.
• Led re-brand of SelectNY’s global identity - 7 offices WW with 300+ employees. Overseeing the launch
strategy that includes the logo, VisID, marketing initiatives, budget and legal.
• Directing re-design and content strategy of new global website in addition to social media channels,
effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic, resulting in triple digit growth within one
year and higher SEO ranking.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of marketing (including digital): Recent projects
include collaboration with 3D printing brand OTHR, a WWD 5 page cover wrap advertisement, Luxury
Daily Summit sponsorship and NB mailings.
• Managing a core team of 5, plus project-based freelancers and vendors.
• Directing newsletter and digital holiday campaigns distributed to global client list, generating open and
click-through rates above the industry average.
• Sourced and manage new PR agency generating constant stream of press stories and establishing
positive brand reputation and higher visibility with over 200k increased coverage views.
• Oversee award submissions, plus negotiate partnerships including WWD, Luxury Daily and
• Produced first-ever agency magazine (print + digital with interactive features) for PR and NB.
• Deliver quality services to clients including Balenciaga (Fragrance/Coty) and Taylor Swift