In charge of the International Business Development, Marketing and PR for Raison Pure International (now force MAJEURE Design)
• In charge of the global new business development strategy with new prospects and current clients, creating an organization, team and momentum
• Launch new offers and departments
• Launch of a global Hub growth strategy
• Make the various teams work smoothly together by reducing cultural barriers and enabling a constant flow of communication
• Act as a strategic consultant on all new business projects brought to the agency
• Assess global opportunities and development with current clients, go beyond
• Enable the teams to arrive prepared with a strong point of view at each new business meetings
• Help all New Business tools reflecting the agency values: Case Studies, Credentials, Brochure, Proposal
External Image and Global Connections:
• Brand ambassador of the agency reflecting its beliefs and culture
• Centralize external image for the group: coordination of the awards, events, talks, new collaborations and project launch with the press
• In charge of all Digital and Social Media tools
• Co-Launched RPNYC lʼOrangerie foundation - dedicated to helping inner city high school students discover craftsmanship and design - using our network of designers, craftsmen, artists...
Pitches US: Kraft (win), Victoriaʼs Secret, Godiva, Holiday Inn, Colgate, Ralph Lauren (win), Maybelline (win), Essie (win), Estee Lauder – Marni (win), Caudalie (win), Starwood,
InterContinental, Amway (win), Courvoisier (win), Estee Lauder – Donna Karan (win), Sephora (win), Materne (win), Cartier, Slim Fast, TreSemme, International Emmy Awards (win)...
Pitches Europe: Laroche Wines (win), Van Cleef & Arpels, Armani, Energizer (win), Davidoff Cognac (win), Lanson, Davidoff Fragrances (win), Puig (win), Salvatore Ferragamo, Idesa, Histoires de Parfums (win), Moet & Chandon (win), Pondʼs...