* I'm leading running corporate marketing and communications for omnichannel ad platform Mediaocean.
* I've led strategy around digital marketing and innovations for a wide array of brands including Mondelez, OppenheimerFunds, Merck, Coca-Cola, Saks, H&R Block, and dozens of others.
* Previous roles including co-founding 360i's Emerging Media team and serving as CMO of Publicis agency MRY.
* I publish the weekly Serial Marketer newsletter (subscribe at serialmarketer.net/subscribe), and I founded and run the Serial Marketers community on Slack (request access at SerialMarketers.net)
* I'm one of the first 100 creators for the blockchain-based Creator Coins on Rally; you can check out my $CMO coin at rally.io
* Speaker at 350+ events as keynote speaker, panelist, moderator, and emcee. Events include: Cannes Lions, South by Southwest (SXSW), Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Mobile World Congress, plus keynotes at events run by Google, Coca-Cola, NBC Universal, Cox, and more. I've delivered talks globally in a dozen countries.
* Guest Lecturer: MIT Sloan School of Business, Yale School of Management, NYU, Fordham Business School, University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business, Binghamton University, Rutgers Business School, USC Marshall School of Business
* Worked on campaigns and led submissions netting awards for Cannes Lions, Digiday, MediaPost/OMMA, and Shorty Awards
* Advisor: Dedicated.ai, MediaVax, Vestorly, Shorty Awards, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, NUMA accelerator