Dennelle ran some of Host's largest & most creatively awarded pieces of business, such as Air New Zealand, Supercars, The Coca-Cola Company, and Sydney Water.
Highlights include commercial growth YOY across accounts, strong contribution to Host’s creative and capabilities credentials with delivery of large, complex digital campaigns, branded content, social ideas & sophisticated online performance work, and many award winning campaigns:
1. Air New Zealand/Qantas '#AirlineWager' (Cannes Silver Entertainment Lion, AWARD Silver PR, Silver Social Media) - A friendly wager between two rival airlines during the Rugby World Cup that escalated into 2300 media mentions globally.
2. Air New Zealand 'All Black's Wake Up Call' (AWARD Bronze Mobile) - With the Rugby World Cup on the opposite side of the world, this mobile initiative woke Kiwis at the right time to ensure they never missed a game.
3. Air New Zealand 'Meanwhile in NZ' (Mumbrella Gold Branded Content) - A social content campaign that shone a light on timely things going on in NZ that could only be enjoyed if our audience acted now.
4. Coke Zero 'Just Add Zero' (Gold AFA Effectiveness Award) - Successfully re-positioned Coke Zero from a diet soft drink to a mainstream sparkling beverage.
5. Air New Zealand 'Kiwi Sceptics' (over 20 awards globally inc. Cannes Bronze Lion, Gold AFA Effectiveness Award) - A web series that documented attempts to convert 5 Australian 'Kiwi Sceptics' as a way to convince those that consider to go.
6. Levi's 'ISpyLevi's' - A real world game & mobile treasure hunt implemented across emerging platform Twitter, that gave people a reason to start talking about & wearing Levi's(R) again.
7. Skins 'Fantasy Cheaters League' - The fantasy football format turned on it's head to give people a new way to interact with the 2010 World Cup.
8. Coca-Cola 'Coke Machine Fairy' - Turned getting a drink from a vending machine into an adventure by leveraging new mobile platform Foursquare.