A few things about myself... I am an extremely driven young professional looking to make a difference in the world by aiding in the way we internationally communicate through the medium of film. By spending time in Los Angeles I have had the opportunity to work on TV sets with some extremely talented individuals. From TV production to Journalism, my talents and interests lie in being the messenger of important information to the world outside of the studio.
If knowledge is power, I enjoy sharing information in order for people to empower themselves. I have a BA in international communications with a particular focus on digital media production, journalism, and sales. Prior to L.A., I had been based in Madrid for several years where I completed my secondary education while in charge of line producing, coordinating projects, and marketing for an international media production company. In the process, I have developed fundamental Spanish language skills and a passion for facilitating international communication across various platforms.
- Creative with an eye for design.
- Excellent prioritization, organizational, and project management skills.
- Good presentation skills with precise and clear verbal explanation.
- Fast learner, self-motivating person.
- Strive for quality in everything I do.
- Results-driven and detail-oriented.
- Cultural competent and empathetic team player.