Brand reputation maker. Global integrator. Creative problem solver. Results bringer. Ability to turn on a dime and accelerate quickly. I have been around just long enough to claim “seasoned executive” but not long enough to say, “I’ve done it all.” I avoid the cliche descriptions of “change agent” or “disruptor.” I prefer to be thought of as the person whose actions speak louder than words.
Leading the brand voice of top agencies and companies and running my own consultancy, I bring a unique 360-degree perspective to today’s most pressing business challenges. Industry and channel agnostic, I find opportunities to grow brands and build a winning culture across multiple time zones, cultures, and borders.
What makes me proud:
• Building multiple communications and marketing functions from the ground up with little more than grit and an ability to roll up my sleeves.
• Bringing digital and social strategies for companies and executives reluctant to use technology and showed them how to use it for broader engagement with key audiences.
• Leading M&A process and integration for millions of dollars of acquisitions on four continents.
• Lived the dream of working for a person whose name was on the door, and who was synonymous with disruption and driving business results through creativity.
• Created partnerships that resulted in the end of tobacco promotion to children.
• Started my career as the only women in my sales territory, and have dedicated efforts to promote female leadership and diversity ever since.
Specialties: Brand reputation, marketing and communications strategy, thought leadership, merger and acquisitions implementation, media and public relations, change management and employee engagement, digital and social media platforms, employee and client engagement, creative process, executive communications, crisis management, CSR policy and communications, business leader, making lemonade from lemons.