I've been a strategic planner, a market researcher and moderator, a writer, an editor, a graphic designer, a teacher, a camp counselor, and an evolutionary biologist. Somehow I'm finding a way to mix these into a foamy and frothy work life.
I currently lead account planning teams for several key clients and continue to evolve the agency. I give out a lot of dark chocolate.
Specific skills & stuff:
- Account planning, strategic planning, brand strategy, brand communications, shopper marketing, promotional marketing, digital strategy, retail marketing.
- Market research, quantitative research, qualitative research, statistical analysis, ethnography, trend watching, moderating, survey design, data visualization, connection planning, audience analysis.
- Presentations, storytelling, public speaking, conference speaking, workshop facilitation, brainstorming (the real deal, not that crap most people do), presentation design.
- Teaching, training, team building.
- Evolution, evolutionary psychology, behavioral economics, cognitive psychology, social psychology, shopper psychology, shopper science.