As the Founder and CEO of Verticurl, a WPP company established in 2006, we provide strategies which enables clients to engage their customers at various stages of purchase cycle & retention. Verticurl is a Global Marketing Technology Enablement Company for both B2B & B2C Customers. Here, my professional expertise to practice in these areas:
• Digital Marketing & Specializing in Marketing Technology Services;
• Consultation around Enterprise Marketing Technology Stack;
• Global Demand Center & Change Management Support;
• Customer Engagement & Insights;
• Revenue Performance Management.
Prior to this, I held a Regional role as a CRM Consultant/IT Manager at Carlson Marketing/Peppers & Rogers where I designed and implemented various components of CRM Program (SMILES) for EXXON Mobil in Asia region (Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Guam) while recommending best practises to China Southern Airlines, Ascott Group, Motorola MCR Program, Johnson & Johnson APAC CRM assessment and recommendation, Assessment and feasibility for Berjaya Group’s Coalition CRM Program amongst others.
In 2001, I was a Team Leader (Marketing Technology/Technology) with Carlson Marketing, now part of AIMIA, a leading innovator in emerging digital, mobile and social communications spaces. In this capacity, I designed, implemented and managed the loyalty and reward programs for companies within the Financial, Telecom, Airline and Automobile industries. In this capacity, my team successfully delivered:
• On-Line solution for members as part of Commonwealth Bank Loyalty Program for 2 million
• Application upgrade of existing client server application to tier architecture.
My early professional experience in the industry covers my roles as an E-commerce Technical Analyst at ANZ Bank in Melbourne where I helped launched myanz.com portal to provide customers with a consolidated view of all their accounts with the bank and as a software developer at BHP in 1997.