Directed day-to-day operations supporting client digital media campaigns that included strategic planning, media planning/buying, tactical execution and analytics. Responsible for the growth and profitability of the Digital Media department. Managed a team of four Paid Digital Marketers/Media Specialists.
• Generated 300% increase in department revenue by selling in digital media services into a diverse client base including AT&T, Beech-Nut, Buffalo Wild Wings, Gander Mountain, Get Covered Illinois, Hallmark, Monsanto, Ross Dress for Less, Russell Stover’s Candies, Sleep Number, Steak ’n Shake, and Udi’s Gluten Free among others.
• Delivered 51% department profit margin by reducing program write-offs, restructuring the department to align individual strengths with business goals while introducing new program scope and pricing processes.
• Achieved 1,830% ROI on a paid social ad program for Sleep Number solidifying the value proposition of social advertising for the brand.
• 288% increase in e-commerce revenue and 426% ROI attained by restructuring a fashion brand’s paid search strategy.
• Established Facebook advertising as the top ROI channel (tied with TV) for Ross Dress for Less by creating a new campaign strategy that drove brand awareness and revenue while reducing costs by 42%.
• Developed a fully integrated digital media plan for Get Covered Illinois that delivered 400 million+ impressions, 17.5 million+ video views and 1.9 million+ site visitors resulting in over 132,000 online enrollments.