Promoted to editorial director in 2011 to manage all print and digital editorial functions including weekly print publication, Adweek.com, iPad app, daily newsletters, social media, original video production, podcasts and events and awards programs.
• Represent editorial team on CEO’s executive council along with Adweek’s publisher, svp of marketing/events and digital general manager.
• Set, tend and communicate Adweek’s annual editorial calendar and budget.
• Launched Adweek Arc Awards at Sundance Film Festival celebrating brand storytelling telling in 2017. Also created Adweek Project Isaac in 2013, an awards program celebrating invention in media,
advertising and marketing. Also launched the Watch Awards Web-video awards program in 2016.
• Developed and launched Brandshare, Adweek’s native advertising initiative in 2013.
• Initiate numerous content and marketing partnerships with Time Warner Global Media, Microsoft,
Bloomberg Media, Hearst, Nielsen, and RED.
• Regularly moderate high-level industry panels.
• Represent brand as a media industry expert with frequent television appearances.
• In 2014, Adweek earned Merit awards in four categories from the Society of Professional
Designers and two Webby official honoree awards in the magazine and tablet categories.