Brought in for a project. Charged with delivering Audi 'Clowns' - winner of Creative Grand Prix 2017.
• Working in Head of Account management & ECD to deliver integrated campaign.
• Working with A-list director, Ringan Ledwidge
• Working with Shazam, BRAKE (Charity), Google & Black Sheep Music.
• Heavy involvement with legal bodies to prove that Audi cars would react to Clownish behaviour featured!
• Launching with a 90”on ITV, 9pm, Victoria ad-break; estimated at 2,244,000 impacts vs. ABC1 Adults
• The first ad to be shown at the British Film Institute (BFI) on London’s Southbank
• Working with Shazam (a first for the brand), our track was available to download. Bespoke Shazam x Audi clowns landing page drove you to find out more about Audi tech. Partnership with UK road-safety charity BRAKE saw Audi supporting ”Road Safety Week” (November 2017). For every Shazam, Audi donated to the charity.
• Partnered with Google who invested in creating x3, 6” bumpers for case-study. Objective: did the longer form advert or bumpers or a combination drive most click throughs to Audi.co.uk tech page.
Some noise about the campaign.
Campaign's 2017 choice for best of the best, across all category winners, from outdoor to live experiences.
"Next time someone is bemoaning the lack of creativity in modern advertising, stick this under their noses."
"Clown Proof” is about as perfect an end line as you’ll see in a commercial"
Tim Nudd, Adweek
"It's a refreshing twist for the category...Craft-wise, it's superb as well, and the interplay of cinematography, art direction, editing and music almost make you forget you're watching a sheet metal ad."
"Love this work"
Rachel Barnes, editor of Campaign
Other: Supported with delivery of Recruitment films for UBER UK as well as helped with COSTA UK Xmas 2017 PoS / Product design brief