I assist organisations to meet their goals by supporting them to improve how they engage digitally using innovative products, consulting, coaching and training.
Within Social Media Planner I've:
• Developed a tabletop social media strategy tool supporting SMEs and government.
• Co-developed a tabletop sponsorship planning tool supporting rights-holders and sponsors.
• Audited the social media presences of large organisations, with practical recommendations to improve engagement outcomes.
• Managed whole-of-government stakeholder engagement for Vic Premier and Cabinet to identify gaps in digital engagement capabilities and map future needs.
• Researched and reported on digital engagement by Australian Government agencies for an Australian university and global social media network.
• Developed digital crisis engagement frameworks to guide organisational crisis responses.
• Designed and led digital crisis training simulations, building capability and identifying organisational gaps.
• Led initial stakeholder engagement for Australia’s Open Government Partnership application on behalf of Prime Minister and Cabinet, facilitating information sessions on Australia's east coast between senior state government officials, civil society leaders and open data activists.
• Helped large organisations map their digital engagement maturity and development needs through a benchmark audit process.
• Designed and coordinated a service design crowdsourcing pilot for a government agency at GovHack 2015.
• Trained hundreds of professional communicators on digital engagement in Australia and Asia, including for Singapore's Civic Service College.
• Designed and facilitated digital engagement and stakeholder management training for Human Services, Immigration, Attorney-Generals, NSW Education, Victorian Health and Human Services, Tasmanian Premier and Cabinet (for whole-of-Tasmanian-government) and other senior state and federal government communications officials.