- Recruited by this a stock photography company in a newly created position to penetrate the New York market and establish accounts with Fortune 500 corporations and top 100 advertising agencies.
- Planned and conducted more than 40 high-level sales presentations and product demonstrations for prospective clients monthly; introduced and sold company services to Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Photo Editors.
- Worked closely with account team to develop strategic plans; implemented follow-up procedures to increase sales and maintained client relationships.
- Provided training and coaching to new sales representatives.
* Played a key role in building the New York City territory to the most productive and profitable region in the company through the acquisition of major accounts; clients include Ogilvy & Mather, Scholastic, Barnes & Noble, Men’s Health Magazine, Vanity Fair Magazine, Forbes Magazine, and Saatchi & Saatchi.
* Helped catapult PictureQuest as a leader in the New York market by landing the company's largest account at the time (AOL), with monthly revenues of $8,700.