• IVY, network of young professionals in the US | New York, NY | February 2017-August 2017
Expanded strategic partnerships with universities, media organizations, institutions and corporations for policy related events in NY, DC, SF, Miami, LA, Boston by 40%. Increased events by 35%, revenue by 25%, new members registration by 25%. Managed content development for IVY’s online media platforms increasing by 20% the revenue through ads placements.
• The Social Edge, technology company specializing on social media & digital content | New York, NY | January 2017-April 2017
Built and increased collaborations with influencers (authors, journalists, analysts, politicians, public figures) from the US and Europe for the company’s media platform by 25%. Coordinated content development. Upgraded the company’s media platform design by providing key insights. • Nerai, business in the hospitality industry | New York, NY | February 2016-January 2017
Developed and executed social media strategy and increased social media engagement by 60%. Supervised company’s website redesign. Managed charity initiatives and organized charity events for the company by raising funds (about 40.000$ in each charity event) in support of Floga (floga.org.gr), a non profit organization for children with cancer in Greece.
• SkyMD, telehealth company connecting patients and dermatologists online | New York, NY | November 2015-January 2017
Provided insights and expertise on designing, managing and implementing the company’s digital marketing and communications strategy (social media, campaigns, website, events, content development , media relations). Advanced the patient user base in 38 states across the US by over
50% and revenue by 85%. Increased press placements by 40% and social media engagement by 75%.
• Demco Group, an investment holding company | New York, NY & Athens, Greece | November 2014-November 2015
Executed competitive research and rebranded Demco Group’s subsidiary communications company to establish its branding in the US, which led
to a 30% revenue from new clients.
• Life Action Trust, charity fund for the advancement of education | London, UK | May 2009-July 2010
Managed charity events at Kensington Palace & St. James’s Palace. Developed strategic initiatives ensuring media coverage for charity events. • Hellenic Ministry of National Tourism | Athens, Greece, May 2008- April 2009 | London, UK, September 2009-July 2010
Planned, developed and supervised media productions at the Municipal Radio of Athens, GR, and the London Hellenic Radio in London, UK, for the Hellenic Ministry as part of the Hellenic Government’s marketing strategy for the Hellenic Tourism’s promotion. Increased the revenue from ads placements for both radio stations by 65%.
• Elected Members of the Hellenic Parliament | Athens, Greece | January 2005-September 2009
Managed all relations with national and international media for various elected members of the Hellenic Parliament and Ministers of Hellenic Government. Developed political strategies and campaigns to upgrade the public image of these elected officials and achieved their reelection.