Co-Founder of TMI. Currently making headway in media production and innovation.
I am currently overseeing all production and operations of TMI; getting a substantial exposure and experience in online and TVC media advertising for multinationals.
A holder of both a BSc. in Engineering and a diploma in Executive Management. Gained extensive knowledge in the inner workings of corporate environments, coupled with having a solid engineering background. Not only does this enable me to work adequately in technical jobs, however, it also makes me think critically and tackle issues affecting organizations in an creative, yet effective and efficient way.
Having worked with various Construction, Automotive, FMCG Companies, Electronics, Distribution and Media organizations has made me versatile and adaptable enough to work in any environment and under varying stresses, while still uniquely meeting and sometimes even exceeding my employers’ and partners’ initial expectations.
Regarding my hobbies, I am an avid writer, with major interest in filmmaking and watchmaking. I’ve dabbled in guerrilla documentaries for a while but am now focusing on a career in media production and advertising. I am fluent in both English and the Arabic language, and I am currently learning my third language on my way to becoming a polyglot. My goal is to pursue my passions, while being an asset to any organization that I may join in the future.
Highlights of Qualifications:
• Reliable and dedicated.
• Proven leadership abilities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Able to learn new skills quickly without supervision.
• Recently acquired experience in a corporate environment.
• Handled Key Accounts for International Sales and Exports.
• Holder of a Bsc. in Engineering from both Egypt and the UK.
• Extensive knowledge of Agri business and agricultural exports.