As a Freelance Fashion Editor, Stylist & Creative Consultant; I’ve had over 10 years experience with international market research, concept creation and styling photoshoots for print advertising, editorial, branded content and video/film platforms.
As well as styling still-life and on-figure projects; for luxury online stores, brands and international publications. I’ve built a strong network of both luxury and contemporary press and brand contacts in both the international menswear and womenswear markets.
While overseeing the editing, retouching and layouts of shoots; I’ve developed a deep and defined knowledge of style and design with a visual emphasis; while factoring in key marketing analysis, advertisers and sales reports.
Currently represented by The Brooks Agency.
- Experienced in Art Directing, Casting, developing and executing fashion and marketing digital, video and print content and campaigns.
- Experienced in researching creative briefs and creating moodboards.
- Experienced in requesting clothing, accessories and props on behalf of international publications, for photoshoots in house as well as on location.
-Indepth knowledge of international PR agencies; with strong working relationahips with New York, London and Paris PR's.
- Experienced in creating original copy for print, online and social media; reviewing trends and interviewing artists.
- Confident in styling on figure and still life product for both online and print editorial/shopping pages.
- Confident in recruiting assistants and managing their training and progression.
- Able to work with both Mac and PC operating systems. MS Office, Excel, InDesign and Photoshop.