A highly seasoned Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Client relationship management Expertise of over 9 years focusing on brand development with the exciting marketing campaign. With an enviable track record of successfully helping Chinese Companies wanting to enter the European markets and European Brands wanting to enter the Chinese market; using innovative go to market strategies and digital strategies to grow these brands in their infancy stages and make them highly profitable in record time.
Delivered exceptional quality in the areas of digital marketing, brand management, online marketing, design, web development, email marketing and more and a record of not losing a single client since company inception in 2009. Being highly innovative with an invaluable knowledge and experience in B2B and B2C environments, has found major solutions for companies entering into the Chinese market using well known Chinese digital platforms. Highly passionate about delivering quality services as well as delivering unsurpassed customer service, has an exemplary record of skilfully managing internal and external stakeholders and adopting a collaborative and win/win approach.
Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail and constantly striving for quality, process improvements, managing business operations and risk. Is highly organised, a critical thinker, with excellent communication and management skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships to deliver excellence and achieve exceptional results. Is now looking to utilise her extensive experience and skills, to help your company reach the top of the digital market for international clients market, and add significant value to an ever increasing boom economy.
• Social media content and communication marketing, client relationship manager with F1 Powerboat event in London 2018, social media campaign strategy, managing relationship in between the client and social media team, as well as client with PR, project managing the event etc.
• Social media marketing manager with Dira Frost (Belgium) enter into Chinese market starting from ShangHai, creating their Chinese social media campaigns, managing report and content delivery, make sure client expectation of return on investment is matched.
• Conducted research for the famous British Chef Jamie Oliver to enter into the Chinese Market. Conducted comprehensive brand analysis, including how the Chinese would behave with his brand and how to make it a success.
• Worked on personal branding and management of all social platforms for YunDi Li (famous Chinese classical pianist).
• Helped a Chinese startup beauty salon in London, UK from the start-up phase to the present day. Developed the Logo, brochure, flyers, poster design, online Groupon sale, website design and development, video promotions, newsletters, social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) for the last 4 years which has helped it grow into one of the most successful and profitable Chinese salons in London.
• Worked for a Chinese car part manufacturer entering into the UK market. They are a manufacturer of alloy wheels that wanted to localise their brand for European buyers. I helped with their rebranding, choosing an English name, redesigning their product packaging, selected suitable media to promote and invest in (digital and print advertising), arranged for them to join local car product exhibitions and increase brand value.
• Worked for an Austrian female clinic to promote services for Chinese patients. This included helping them create a new brand, develop a larger range of customers from different countries and get them brand ready to franchise their services to China.
• Worked on the 2008 Chinese Olympic promotion campaign in the UK, at a time, when made in China was considered cheap quality. Brought awareness to people of the mass improvements in China, Chinese Markets and Chinese products. As part of the promotion, arranged events, talks, design exhibitions, photograph and video exhibition etc which helped change people’s perceptions.
• Worked for several local law firms in the UK with Brand design, E-newsletters and print material.
• Helped Companies improve Revenue Generated per Marketing £ spent, increased Website Year on Year traffic growth including Website Lead Conversions.
Areas of Expertise
• Social Media Strategies
• Creative Content Writing and Editing
• Excellent Contact and Engagement with Media
• Research Writing • Content Management Systems
• Blogging, SEO and SEM
• Training and Advising
• Survey tools like Survey Monkey
• Knowledge of HTML and web development • Excellent Communication Skills
• Email Marketing
• Pay per click and other Ad platforms
• Web Analytics and reporting
Mar 2018 – present Zeevan digital marketing, China and Austria Digital marketing manager
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Managing the redesign of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Collaborating with industry influencers/KOL's
• Writing blogs, social media content and press releases
• Influencer relationship management: campaign briefing, negotiations and payments
Feb 2010 – 2016 Shi Shi Ishi, China and UK Owner and strategist
• Started the business, with a major emphasis on Branding and Brand implementation design. Initial clients included Chinese companies in Europe and British local service businesses. Focused on market development, art direction and project management. This built a foundation for greater growth.
• Presently work is primarily focused on Digital Marketing. Where my agency with two offices (London and Beijing) conduct online marketing and brand development for the following types of clients:
o Online shops – Assisting Companies in fashion, jewellery and wallpaper helping them with their online presence (web development) and Social Media Management.
o Local London based businesses – This includes a safe deposit chain, shops selling gold bars plus other smaller brands.
o Celebrities: music band/classic pianist YunDi Li and British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
o Companies and Firms- Managed a number of British local law firms branding.
• Publishing content as part of social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, WeChat, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and more for companies, this includes interacting with followers, creating campaigns to attract more followers, as well as managing company website from design to creation.
• Managing monthly e-newsletters through services like Mailchimp and Aweber.
• Organise webinars to attract prospective clients for Companies.
• Creating and defining the future digital direction for companies, advising on their policies, standards and approaches that will allow for a genuine, sustainable transformation towards digital.
• Executing and managing all tasks related to the implementation of automated digital and email marketing campaigns, marketing strategies, design proposals, research and writing articles.
• Help Companies create a culture of innovation through digital, changing mindsets of companies to those of a media house – a content creator.
• Publishing content on websites or microsites as well as supporting discussions around best practices, web development and enhancement such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), personalisation and usability.
• Compiling accurate digital reports and analysis of social media and website activities to gauge performance across channels and return on investment (ROI).
• Provide social media training to internal staff of the companies.
• Organise and deliver trade events for improving contacts and leads for companies entering into a new market.
2008 – 2009 Saffron Brand Consultants, UK Graphic Designer
• Planned, developed and produced marketing and bid support materials in printed or electronic format.
• Developed concepts, graphics and layouts for clients like Nationwide Bank, British Telecom, McKinsey & Company.
• Prepared finished artwork in pdfs and jpgs to upload on web portals.
• Managed Corporate Brand Guidelines and ensured consistency with branded material for all clients.
• Managed all design archives and content in the data management tool for future reference.
• Intern for Contemporary photography department (Chinese and UK photography), Christie’s Art Auction London
Education / Professional Development
• MA Branding and Design Management, Brunel University (UK)
• BA Art & Graphic Design, HeNan University (China)