I'm a digital-first marketing leader with +20 years working hands-on international marketing projects.
Me in a nutshell:
- Right out of high school, started my career working during the dot-com hype (and boom) as a software developer, working on back-end and front-end projects for e-commerce, financial, CRM and entertainment companies. (1999 to 2007)
- I'm a self learner. I believe side projects are the way to learn new skills. I created websites that positioned #1 on keywords with more than 100,000 search queries per day, I created the first politics influencer ranking that brought me press visibility and created an events social network before the Facebook era. The best way to learn about SEO, Social Media, PR and User Acquisition.
- I was the first professional awarded by Google in Argentina for my knowledge in Search Engine Marketing, coming from an independent agency. (2008)
- I've grew into a digital marketing leader by working with Fortune 500 companies, while founding new areas inside an always-evolving agency, creating the Social Media and Programmatic businesses.
- I'm a performance oriented professional, working on growth strategies for brands worldwide.
- I was partner of the first programmatic company in Latin America, that grew from a regional trading desk to an international media company. It was later acquired by an international media corporation.
- I embraced the opportunity to move from just-digital to a digital-first role, by leading the marketing strategy and operations of a B2B media company, using digital and traditional media, PR, events, content, social and product strategies to bring grow in a cluttered industry.