Founded as Annoncenbüro William Wilkens in 1876, we can say that we have quite some experience - including a client-agency relationship with Beiersdorf that has lasted for over 100 years.
Since the merger in 2006 Draftfcb is the first global, fully integrated marketing communications agency for the digital age to operate against a single P&L without any silos. The agency is driven by a singular focus on consumer behavior as expressed by its proprietary 6.5 Seconds That Matter℠ operating system, which recognizes the importance of producing creative executions that really matter to consumers in the brief amount of time they are willing to give marketers in today’s media-saturated world.
- Advertising / Full Service / Integrated
- Advertising / Full Service / Integrated,
- Shopper Marketing / Point of Sale / Sales promotion,
- Digital / Web / Interactive Development,
- Direct/Tele/Database Marketing/CRM,
- Strategy and Planning,
- Full Service Digital Agency,
- Social Media Marketing
HoldingThe Interpublic Group of Companies (New York, United States)
New businessJanina Levy
Recent Work (View All)