- Pernod Ricard whisky brand Chivas Regal has appointed AnalogFolk to handle its global digital advertising account after a competitive pitch.
- OMD UK has won the media planning and buying account for SSE, the UK's second-biggest energy supplier.
- BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has appointed The Corner to work on its Beagle Street brand after a pitch.
- Kingfisher, the Indian beer brand, has appointed Dare as its lead creative agency in the UK after a three-way pitch.
- Legacy selects MediaCom after a review.
Tags: Pernod Ricard, Chivas Regal, digital, AnalogFolk, pitches, SSE, OMD UK, MEC, Mindshare, ZenithOptimedia, The Media Shop Scotland, incumbent, BGL Group, Comparethemarket.com, The Corner, Beagle Street, 18 Feet & Rising, Hello People, Lucky Generals, Kingfisher, Dare, Forever Beta, United Breweries Grou, Legacy, MediaCom, WPP, GroupM, Omnicom, PHD, Publicis Groupe, Zenith, reviews
Category: Account Moves