- Addison Lee, the taxi company, has picked Albion to handle its advertising and develop its digital products after a competitive pitch.
- Grundig, the appliances brand, has appointed Atomic London to handle its UK advertising account.
- Allergan, the pharmaceutical company, has appointed Rapp to promote its dermal filler brand Juvederm across Europe and Africa.
- Audible.co.uk, Amazon's digital audio specialist, has appointed M2M to handle its £8m digital media planning and buying business.
- BBDO continues its new business streak, winning creative duties for CVS Caremark.
- Lowe Campbell Ewald, part of Interpublic Group, was named agency of record for Energy Upgrade California, following a review. The brand will launch a primary statewide marketing campaign that will help residents and small businesses understand how they use energy, and what actions they can take to save energy and money. The Lowe Campbell Ewald Los Angeles office partnered with three agencies for the review: Momentum for experiential marketing, Casanova Pendril for Hispanic marketing and InterTrend for Asian marketing. Lowe Campbell Ewald and its agency partners will be responsible for strategy, communications planning, creative, production, media planning and buying (traditional and digital), and experiential elements.
Tags: Lowe Campbell Ewald, IPG, Interpublic Group of Cos., AOR, agency of record, Energy Upgrade California, reviews, Momentum, Casanova Pendril, InterTrend, Addison Lee, Albion, pitches, AAR, Atomic London, Grundig, Beko, Jung von Matt, TBWA, Rapp, Allergan, Juvederm, Audible.co.uk, Amazon, M2M, incumbent, AAR, CVS Caremark af, BBDO, Grey, Ogilvy & Mather, Lowe Campbell Ewald, O&M, Havas Worldwide, Arnold