- McCain, the frozen-food company, is looking for a digital shop.
- DFS has kicked off a search for an agency to handle a brand strategy brief.
- The Prime Minister's Office is holding a pitch for an ad agency to work on the Government's Great initiative.
- Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, has called a pan-European media review covering the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
- Odeon is looking for a direct agency to help the cinema chain communicate with customers online. Creativebrief has been instructed to advise on the process.
- Cancer Research UK is reviewing the agency arrangements for its direct giving and legacy marketing work.
Tags: digital, McCain, pitches, briefs, CMW, Stack, incumbent, DFS, Great, The Prime Minister's Office, Crown Commercial Service, Eurotunnel, Channel Tunnel, OMD UK, Odeon, Creativebrief, Cancer Research UK, Atomic London, Omnicom Group, Rapp