- The BBC has begun meeting with creative agencies as it prepares to review its advertising account.
- Electronic Arts is searching for an agency to handle its media business in the U.S.
- Lucky Generals has quietly begun working for Labour and looks set to be on the shortlist when the party holds a pitch for its general election account this spring.
- Sony Mobile has kicked off a global pitch to find a creative agency.
- 360i has handled the digital portion of the Capital One account for three or so years. It seems the brand has issued an RFP for the digital business. Apparently, the RFP is simply the result of federal guidelines -- and it would appear it's just a bunch of hoops everyone must jump through before returning to business as usual.
Tags: Capital On, RFP, reviews, 360i, digital, BBC, Lucky Generals, Ed Miliband, labour, elections, TBWA\London, BMB, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Sony Mobile, pitches, Electronic Arts, EA, WK Media