- Guardian News & Media is reviewing the direct marketing account for The Guardian.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JfiV1G
- Citi reviews direct marketing business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/K06sLH
- Vodafone is holding a pitch to find an agency to help the company build its next major sponsorship property.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IM1kvp
- The Department for Transport is holding a review to find a communications planning agency for its Think! road safety campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IM29UQ
- Time to Change, the mental health awareness campaign run by the charities Mind and Rethink Mental Illness, has kicked off a review of its creative and media planning agency requirements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KpYnDV
- New York Bakery Co is looking for an agency to handle its £3 million ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JBMk76
- The dating website Mysinglefriend.com, which was founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, is looking for an agency to handle its first national above-the-line advertising campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Kq0BmJ
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KpZ401
Tags: The Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Mysinglefriend.com, Time to Change, Mind and Rethink Mental Illness, The Department for Transport, DfT, Guardian News & Media, The Guardian, Citi, Wunderman NY