- CHI Group has promoted its head of new business, Christian Hinchcliffe, to the new role of global chief marketing officer.
- Mother creative partner Stephen Butler is shipping off to join TBWA\Chiat\Day in Los Angeles.
- Mindshare has promoted Paul Rowlinson to chief operating officer as part of an ongoing restructure of the business.
- Mischief CEO and founder Mitchell Kaye is stepping down from his role later this year.
- Mindshare has appointed Publicis Groupe's former Digitas leader Colin Kinsella as its new chief executive for North America, ending Antony Young's time at the helm after less than two years.
Tags: CHI Group, Christian Hinchcliffe, CMO, global chief marketing officer, TBWA\Chiat\Day LA, Mother, creative partner, Stephen Butler, Mindshare, promoted, Paul Rowlinson, COO, chief operating officer, Mischief, CEO, founder, chief executive officer, Mitchell Kaye, Publicis Groupe, Digitas, Colin Kinsella, Antony Young