- After a competitive review in which at least three other agencies submitted proposals, the Mazatlan Hotel Association has decided to remain with Ogilvy PR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/N9S6kN
- KFC Singapore charges Ren Partnership to lead creative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cXKits
- Marina Bay Sands taps Dentsu Singapore for media duties.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1oQVo99
- MSLGROUP Taiwan becomes United Airlines PR agency in Taiwan.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fWaPNB
- Bates CHI+Partners Philippines wins Pizza Hut.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hgpRKK
- JWT Taiwan tipped to win major share of Japan Tobacco creative pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1lCvyFJ
- Publicis Malaysia wins Intel creative and digital business after competitive three-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fWcB1c
- Lowe Indonesia will partner with PT Indofood Sukses Makmur brand Qtela, to market a new range of snacks.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dW9u7o
- In an effort to expand its appeal as one an exclusive luxury travel destination, Bal Harbour, Florida hired Partners + Napier New York to develop new brand and marketing strategies, following a review that included six agencies. The agency will develop a brand identity and communications platform to support the destination's vision for growth, with a focus on increasing tourism, residential sales and brand awareness. Bal Harbour spent $1.8 million on measured media in 2012, according to Kantar Media.
TOPIC: WPP, PUBLICIS GROUPE, MINDSHARE, O&M, REVIEWS, PITCHES, MEDIA, WPP GROUP, STARCOM, GREY GROUP, PR, OGILVY PR, INCUMBENTS, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PIZZA HUT, KANTAR MEDIA, THE MAZATLAN HOTEL ASSOCIATION, PARTNERS + NAPIER NEW YORK, KFC SINGAPORE, REN PARTNERSHIP, MARINA BAY SANDS, DENTSU SINGAPORE, MSLGROUP TAIWAN, UNITED AIRLINES, UA, ICL MSL, BATES CHI+PARTNERS PHILIPPINES, JWT TAIWAN, JAPAN TOBACCO