- Agency VML, part of WPP’s Y&R, scored a hole-in-one after Cobra Puma Golf named the Kansas City-based shop as its new global agency of record.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mGLB69
- MediaCom will pick up the Fonterra business for Australia and New Zealand with OMD losing out.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NzxjaV
- Fairfax's Domain has moved its media agency business from Carat to fellow Aegis agency Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1epUDmb
- Mcgarrybowen has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the holiday rental website HouseTrip.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NzXHl8
- Following a 3-month review, Deschutes Brewery named TDA_Boulder as its advertising agency of record. The agency will handle advertising, brand identity, including new packaging. First work, for Deschutes' flagship Black Butte Porter, will launch later this year.
TOPIC: BMB, CARAT, MEDIACOM, GROUPM, DENTSU, MCGARRYBOWEN, REVIEWS, VIZEUM, Y&R, OMD, AOR, AGENCY OF RECORD, WPP GROUP, AEGIS, VML, TDA_BOULDER, COBRA PUMA GOLF, DESCHUTES BREWERY, FONTERRA, FAIRFAX, DOMAIN, HOUSETRIP, BROOKLYN BROTHERS