- Agency VML, part of WPP’s Y&R, scored a hole-in-one after Cobra Puma Golf named the Kansas City-based shop as its new global agency of record.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mGLB69
- MediaCom will pick up the Fonterra business for Australia and New Zealand with OMD losing out.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NzxjaV
- Fairfax's Domain has moved its media agency business from Carat to fellow Aegis agency Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1epUDmb
- Mcgarrybowen has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the holiday rental website HouseTrip.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NzXHl8
- Following a 3-month review, Deschutes Brewery named TDA_Boulder as its advertising agency of record. The agency will handle advertising, brand identity, including new packaging. First work, for Deschutes' flagship Black Butte Porter, will launch later this year.