- Barclays, the under-fire bank, is reviewing its global digital creative business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SnhDIY
- UltraViolet, a new digital film service backed by the film companies Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros, is looking for an ad shop and a media agency to handle its £5 million account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QoH2P4
- Bwin, the online gaming group, is reviewing its estimated £50 million media planning and buying business across key European markets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NVukmI
- The travel search website Momondo is seeking an ad agency as its ramps up its marketing spend.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Rq3gfU
- BullionVault, the online investment gold service, is in talks with creative and media agencies as it looks to ramp up its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NOWc1W
- Honda Dealer Group launches review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NeP2T7
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, LBI, O&M, REVIEWS, DARE, UM LONDON, SAPIENTNITRO, BARCLAYS, PROFERO, ULTRAVIOLET, SONY PICTURES, UNIVERSAL PICTURES, WARNER BROS., BWIN, MOMONDO, BULLIONVAULT, GALMARLEY, TRIHONDA DEALER GROUP