- British Airways has confirmed it is reviewing its global creative requirements, including its ad agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty and direct agency OgilvyOne.
Read more: http://bit.ly/127vLZZ
- The 13-year incumbent Mindshare on alert as German airline launches planning and buying contest.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15J0E43
- The Government has kicked off a search for an agency to run its annual teacher recruitment campaigns, which are currently created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16ejdRh
- News UK, the publisher of The Times and The Sun, has issued a brief for a digital agency as initial estimates suggest The Sun has attracted more than 340,000 digital subscribers in the first two weeks since launching its paywall.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17PHSJO
- Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison service, is looking for a user-experience agency to help transform its website.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14NEy7e
- National Express is reviewing its customer relationship marketing as it seeks to consolidate the business into a single agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19kvIvV
TOPIC: GROUPM, BBH, BARTLE BOGLE HEGARTY, MINDSHARE, REVIEWS, OGILVYONE, THE GOVERNMENT, ADAM & EVE/DDB, DIGITAL, MCCANN BIRMINGHAM, BRITISH AIRWAYS, CRM, A&E/DDB, NATIONAL EXPRESS, BA, LUFTHANSA, RECRUITMENT, NEWS UK, THE TIMES, THE SUN, MONEYSUPERMARKET.COM, WEBSITE, SKY IQ, EXPERIAN CHEETAHMAIL