- Cheil China has been selected as 9fbank.com’s branding communications agency for 2014-2015.
Read more: http://goo.gl/AvZyHN
- BSkyB Group’s Oddschecker has appointed Fold7 to develop a TV-led campaign with the aim to raise awareness of the odds comparison site.
- Zoopla Property Group, the business behind online property brands including Zoopla, has appointed Albion to service its entire brand portfolio.
Read more: http://goo.gl/AX8A1O
- Digital media agency 7thingsmedia, was tapped by Charlotte Tilbury to launch its first U.S. digital campaign. The London, New York and Singapore-based agency has been managing the luxury beauty retailer's paid and organic search since the beginning of the year. The agency will now be responsible for implementing digital planning and execution for a U.S. digital launch, as the brand looks to expand its international presence.
- NAIL Communications was tapped to handle creative work for organic yogurt maker, Stonyfield, following a review. The agency's first work is a marketing campaign encouraging consumers to #CheatOnGreek with the company's new Petite Creme yogurt. Stonyfield's Petite Creme has all the protein of Greek yogurt with a mild, creamy taste and texture. The #CheatOnGreek campaign will include digital, social, experiential and in-store elements, and will launch in September. Stonyfield spent $264,000 on measured media in 2013, down from $1.7 million spent in 2012, according to Kantar Media. Stonyfield spent $14,000 on measured media in the first quarter of 2014, per Kantar.
- Mason Jar Cookie Company, a gourmet ready-to-bake cookie mix, named The O'Hara Project as its agency of record to handle social media efforts and public relations duties. The brand is expanding to offer additional pre-mixed treats, along with ready-to-make mixes for pancakes, brownies and granola.
- Elevator, a Carlsbad-based creative agency added The Corky McMillin Companies and Factor Technologies to its agency roster. Elevator was retained by The Corky McMillin Companiesto handle a brand makeover for the Liberty Station, a remodeling and custom-home builder. The agency will handle digital marketing, language, brand audit and identity. For Factor Technologies, the agency will develop a strategic brand language as they move toward capital acquisition.
TOPIC: REVIEWS, BSKYB, PITCHES, FOLD7, AOR, AGENCY OF RECORD, ALBION, SOCIAL MEDIA, DIGITAL, ZOOPLA PROPERTY GROUP, LAUNCH, PR, STONYFIELD, PUBLIC RELATIONS, 7THINGSMEDIA, KANTAR MEDIA, NAIL COMMUNICATIONS, #CHEATONGREEK, ELEVATOR, THE CORKY MCMILLIN COMPANIES, FACTOR TECHNOLOGIES, CHEIL CHINA, 9FBANK.COM, BRANDING, CHARLOTTE TILBURY, MASON JAR COOKIE COMPANY, THE O'HARA PROJECT, ODDSCHECKER