- Diageo has appointed Droga5 Europe to its advertising account for Cîroc, the luxury vodka brand fronted by the rapper Sean Combs in the US.
Read more: http://goo.gl/Os4UTf
- Game Group, the video games retailer, has appointed 101 to handle its advertising across Europe.
Read more: http://goo.gl/efU8lo
- Albania wants you to visit. The European country is embarking on its largest tourism campaign to date and has just named StrawberryFrog, the New York-based creative agency working with Washington-based APCO Worldwide, as its AOR.
Read more: http://goo.gl/1pYmLw
- The Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing named Atmosphere Proximity as its global digital agency of record, following a review. The agency has been tasked with creating a digital presence that involves mobile, online and social media that ultimately increases leisure and business tourism.
- RPM Advertising was named agency of record for hospitality technology company, Percipia. The agency will handle marketing and brand positioning through print, video, digital, collateral and point of sale materials. Percipia, headquartered in downtown Chicago, is a provider of voice applications for Cisco in the hotel industry, with the most worldwide installations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. RPM's first recommendation was to change the company's name from Percipia Networks to Percipia. This change has been incorporated into a new Percipia logo.
- CTP was tapped by Dean College to develop and manage a marketing program during the run-up to the institution's 150th ;anniversary. The agency, which will assist the private college with branding, advertising, broadcast production, PR and social media duties, has worked for a number of education clients in the past, including Fairfield University, St. Anselm College and MassBay Community College. Dean College, founded in 1865, offers two-year, four-year and continuous studies programs.
- TRAFFIQ was named media agency of record for the Caribbean Island of Curacao and its "Dare to Explore" campaign. The Island has a $1.1 billion tourist revenue goal for 2014. Curacao spent $1.2 million on measured media in 2013, up from $324,000 spent in 2012, according to Kantar Media.