- Google has moved its global advertising account for its Chrome browser out of Bartle Bogle Hegarty and into 72andSunny.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WZbQsm
- Hmm, so did Grey take global duties on Pringles biz?
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNrAQJ
- Carat Manchester is believed to have picked up the £5 million media planning and buying business for Mirror Group, previously handled by Arena Media, without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YrjybU
- Farrow & Ball, the luxury paint and wallpaper brand, has appointed M2M to its media planning and buying account for the UK, Western Europe and the US.
- Abbott Pharma spinoff selects Spark to handle $365 million media business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XqunPm
TOPIC: PUBLICIS GROUPE, BBH, BARTLE BOGLE HEGARTY, SPARK, LEO BURNETT, ARENA MEDIA, M2M, 72ANDSUNNY, PROCTER & GAMBLE, GREY NY, PRINGLES, CARAT MANCHESTER, MIRROR GROUP, FARROW & BALL, GOOGLE CHROME, ABBOTT LABORATORIES, ABBVIE