- ‘Live in Levi’s’ campaign reunites Levi Strauss with its old agency, FCB.
Read more: http://goo.gl/oYyLKR
- The plum task of unveiling the Toyota FCV—the automaker's entrée into the fuel cell car space—puts Droga5 into the automotive category for the first time.
Read more: http://goo.gl/Y90XB0
- American Eagle Outfitters has shifted its creative business to Translation.
Read more: http://goo.gl/8KL9AJ
- BPN, the IPG Mediabrands media shop, has been selected as the media agency of record of Famosa Toys in the U.S.
Read more: http://goo.gl/rQX6f4
- Quiet Storm has won the advertising account for Get Living London, the company managing the property known as Athletes' Village during the 2012 London Olympics, after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/OEOZMh
TOPIC: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., QUIET STORM, IPG MEDIABRANDS, PITCHES, CP+B, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, S&S, DROGA5, MDC PARTNERS, TRANSLATION, BPN, ARNOLD, INCUMBENT, CRISPIN PORTER & BOGUSKY, KANTAR MEDIA, LEVI’S, AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, FCB, OLYMPIC VILLAGE, GET LIVING LONDON, LEVI STRAUSS & COMPANY, HOUSE WORLDWIDE, FAMOSA TOYS, AEO, FCV, TOYOTA MOTOR CORP.