- Maxus has lost its long-standing £14 million Mercedes-Benz UK media planning and buying account, after parent company Daimler AG appointed Publicis Groupe after a Europe-wide pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16LGacX
- Karmarama has been appointed as the lead agency for Sun-Pat and Hartley's by Hain Daniels, which bought the peanut butter and jam brands from Premier Foods last year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1doTsAY
- Hotels.com picks Crispin for its creative account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18ywdPD
- JWT joins Google's creative roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17iYJLm
- McGarryBowen drives away with Maserati.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1actaNO
Read more: http://bit.ly/HuYNLF
TOPIC: WPP, GROUPM, PUBLICIS GROUPE, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, 360I, MCGARRYBOWEN, REVIEWS, PITCHES, CP+B, CRISPIN PORTER + BOGUSKY, YOUNG & RUBICAM, LEO BURNETT, Y&R, MAXUS, KARMARAMA, IN-HOUSE, MEC, OMNICOM MEDIA GROUP, DIGITAL, JWT NEW YORK, DAIMLER AG, DENTSU WORLDWIDE, INCUMBENTS, PREMIER FOODS, OMG, HOTELS.COM, MERCEDES-BENZ UK, SUN-PAT, HARTLEY'S, GOOGLE ENTERPRISE, MASERATI, BROUILLARD, FIAT, CLINIQUE