- Maxus has lost its long-standing £14 million Mercedes-Benz UK media planning and buying account, after parent company Daimler AG appointed Publicis Groupe after a Europe-wide pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16LGacX
- Karmarama has been appointed as the lead agency for Sun-Pat and Hartley's by Hain Daniels, which bought the peanut butter and jam brands from Premier Foods last year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1doTsAY
- Hotels.com picks Crispin for its creative account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18ywdPD
- JWT joins Google's creative roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17iYJLm
- McGarryBowen drives away with Maserati.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1actaNO
Read more: http://bit.ly/HuYNLF