- Monarch Airlines is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/LAVWaH
- Notonthehighstreet.com, the online marketplace, has called a pitch for its digital media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://goo.gl/mTCafb
- Betfred is reviewing its £5 million ad account, putting the incumbent, BJL, on alert.
- Dobbies Garden Centres, the retailer owned by Tesco, has called a review of its media planning and buying duties.
Read more: http://goo.gl/VyBjSq
- The Department for Work and Pensions has called a pitch for a creative agency for the second phase of its benefit fraud and error campaign.
Read more: http://goo.gl/cFfUoV