- O’Charley’s has found a new lead agency in Nashville, Tenn.
Read more: http://goo.gl/DDMFE9
- Based on prior project work, Genpact, New York, tapped Darling Agency as its first advertising agency of record. Previous advertising was handled on a project basis by Darling, beginning in 2013, and other agencies. Genpact, a now-independent spinoff from General Electric, helps businesses transform and run their operations. The agency will develop global digital advertising, apps, brand identity and website, targeting C-level executives at Fortune 1000-sized companies in the U.S. and internationally. First work will be a redesigned website and a thought leadership content filtering app, both launching in July. Genpact spent $2.7 million on measured media in 2013, up from $6,000 spent in 2012, according to Kantar Media.
- DOJO was awarded advertising, marketing and interactive duties for three new clients: Polk Audio, Definitive Technology, both Sound United brands, and VisitNapaValley. As agency of record for each brand, the San Francisco-based agency will be handling all marketing duties ranging from strategy to TV, print, online, mobile, social and media buying elements. In addition, the agency is also handling project work for SK Planet, a subsidiary of South Korea's largest mobile operator, SK Telecom. First work will launch in the fall.
- Findr Interactive was tapped to handle digital media and advertising communications for the North American division of Parisian silversmith brand, Christofle. The digital agency is charged with increasing Christofle's online presence and advancing digital brand identity through website enhancement as well as digital and mobile campaigns. First work for the agency is building Christofle's consumer-facing registry website for brides-to-be. Christofle spent $1.2 million on measured media in 2013, up from $158,000 spent in 2012, according to Kantar Media.
- Javelin Marketing Group and Touchpoint Integrated Communications were awarded direct response television (DRTV) creative, media planning and buying, and call center management duties for The Humane Society of the United States. Work will focus on developing new DRTV spots to raise funds to help end animal cruelty. New work launches this month and tells the story of real donors and how donating to The Humane Society of the United States makes a real difference in the lives of animals. The Humane Society spent $5 million on overall measured media in 2013, down from $5.7 million spent in 2012, according to Kantar Media.