- Premier Foods is holding a digital pitch for its "power brands", which include Hovis, Oxo and Mr Kipling.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XiVU6V
- Foot Locker is seeking an agency to work on its joint campaign with Adidas, little more than a year after handing the account to Creature.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14qy2RF
- The Imperial War Museums is looking for an advertising agency to work on a campaign to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World War.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10gB8kz
- Zurich, the insurance company, is planning to consolidate its creative, media and digital accounts into one holding group through an integrated pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14ybZJe
- BASF, the chemical giant, is reviewing its global corporate advertising after separating from Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, which had held the account since 2008.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11SasJz
TOPIC: BBH, MCCANN LONDON, PITCHES, ZURICH, WIEDEN & KENNEDY, MOTHER, JWT LONDON, ADIDAS, CONSOLIDATE, PREMIER FOODS, HOVIS, OXO, MR KIPLING, AMBROSIA, SHARWOOD’S, LOYD GROSSMAN, BISTO, BATCHELORS, FOOT LOCKER, CREATURE, THE IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUMS, WWI, WORLD WAR ONE, FIRST WORLD WAR, 100TH ANNIVERSARY, BASF, W&K AMSTERDAM