- Premier Foods, the owner of Bisto, Hovis and Mr Kipling, will be forced to rethink its £20 million media account after the incumbent, StarcomMediaVest Group, resigned the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14IVlIn
- Netflix, the online video-on-demand service, has hired Fallon to work on its creative account in Europe ahead of a planned major advertising campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17ta1t2
- Guinness World Records, the global authority on record-breaking achievements, has appointed Brandhouse to overhaul its brand strategy ahead of its 60th anniversary next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aF2koj
- Sony Corporation has hired Isobar UK to run creative global activation of its Fifa World Cup 2014 sponsorship in the run-up to the tournament in Brazil next summer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18feWR6
- TBWA wins BNY Mellon's global account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b9jcCO
- Droga5 outstrips Martin to win Chobani.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13RrQ4i
- Atkins picks new agency as the diet brand plots comeback.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17SKAlr
- Wieden & Kennedy wins TurboTax media-buying and planning duties.
Read more: http://bit.ly/181UAVu
TOPIC: BBH, BARTLE BOGLE HEGARTY, VCCP, OMNICOM GROUP, PITCHES, WEBER SHANDWICK, INITIATIVE, THE MARTIN AGENCY, DROGA5, MOTHER, TBWA, W+K, WIEDEN + KENNEDY, FALLON LONDON, PR, BOATHOUSE, CHOBANI, PREMIER FOODS, HOVIS, MR KIPLING, BISTO, SMG, PUBLIC RELATIONS, TURBOTAX, INCUMBENT, GOODNESS MFG., ISOBAR UK, NETFLIX, LOWE CAMPBELL EWALD, STARCOMMEDIAVEST GROUP, BRANDHOUSE, GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS, SONY CORPORATION, FIFA WORLD CUP 2014, BNY MELLON, FLEISHMAN HILLARD, ATKINS NUTRITIONALS, MEDIA BUYING AND PLANNING