- RAC, the breakdown service, has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to its £12 million ad account after a controversial and protracted pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RfKJ6S
- Arcadia, the high-street retail group owned by Sir Philip Green, has awarded its £4 million media planning and buying account to the WPP agency Maxus after a final shoot-out against Total Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OIj9me
- Direct Line Group is consolidating its estimated £11 million direct marketing business into MRM Meteorite.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QASjLV
- Olson wins Alzheimer's Association.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OsPIn6
- Right Guard moves to RT+P.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QrS6ul
- McGarryBowen lands spot on Procter & Gamble roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PBQElo
TOPIC: CARAT, WPP, DENTSU, MCGARRYBOWEN, OGILVYONE, ARCADIA, MAXUS, ARENA MEDIA, PROCTER & GAMBLE, AUSSIE, RIGHT GUARD, RT+P, TBWA DüSSELDORF, RED TETTEMER + PARTNERS, HENKEL, OLSON, ALZHEIMER’S ASSOCIATION, TG MADISON, KITCATT NOHR DIGITAS, DIRECT LINE GROUP, MRM METEORITE, TH