- Unilever taps 360i for Ben & Jerry's digital business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12X0Sr3
- JWT has won a place on the advertising roster for Carlsberg following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17xxw3p
- Play.com, the Jersey-based online retailer, has awarded its creative advertising business to Hometown and its media account to Vizeum, after two four-way pitches.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZVXWK6
- Bleublancrouge lands Air France-KLM.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13M887N
- Padulo lands MiiScan account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/145ysxz
- Eddie Bauer has new creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/159P5ZW
- Intel taps Leo Burnett's Arc for digital, shopper marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/130Bssu
TOPIC: JWT, OMNICOM, PUBLICIS GROUPE, 360I, CARLSBERG, REVIEWS, VIZEUM, UNILEVER, PITCHES, LEO BURNETT, AXE, EDELMAN, ORGANIC, INTEL, DIGITAL, PUBLICIS SEATTLE, PLAY.COM, BEN & JERRY'S, OREA, DOVE, HOMETOWN, AIR FRANCE-KLM, BLEUBLANCROUGE, MIISCAN, PADULO, EDDIE BAUER, ARC WORLDWIDE, CORE PROCESSOR, UNTRABOOKS